If wireless gaming mice are your thing, Logitech might have something for you in the form of the Logitech G602 wireless gaming mouse, and while wireless mice might be the bane of a gamer who runs out of battery halfway, the good news is that Logitech has designed the G602 to be long-lasting in the battery department. According to Logitech, the battery on the G602 has been rated for 250 hours in gaming mode, and a whopping 1,400 hours in endurance mode, meaning that it will be days in between charges.
The G602 will come with 11 buttons, all of which are assignable through Logitech’s Gaming Software. Other specifications of the mouse include a 2,500 DPI Delta Zero sensor technology and a 500Hz report rate. Granted these specs might seem “low” compared to other high-end gaming mice, but if you’re not overly fussy and you like what you see, you can expect to pick up the Logitech G602 in September for $79.99. If you’d like to learn more about the mouse, Logitech has uploaded a video on YouTube in which they walk you through some of the G602’s features, so check it out in the video below if you have a couple of minutes to spare.
- 2014-04-09: Logitech K830 Keyboard With Illuminated Keys Announced
- 2014-04-08: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-03-04: Logitech Announces New Harmony Smart Keyboard
- 2014-01-27: Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e Is An Affordable Yet Powerful Video Conferencing Solution