Sometime in the middle of the year, there were rumors going around concerning a possible redesign of the Mac Pro, and it seems that a teaser ad has begun to play in movie theaters throughout the US that showcases the upcoming Mac Pro, where eyewitnesses claim that this particular ad would end with the line “Fall 2013″, which is different from the “Later this year” tag that was spotted during the Mac Pro’s announcement in June, as you can see in the video above. I am quite sure that fans of Apple would hope that this particular ad would be able to drum up enough interest in the upcoming 2013 model of the Mac Pro.
After all, having a small and sleek, shiny black cylinder that measures approximately 10” in height sitting on your work desk is surely a sight to behold, and despite its diminutive size, Apple claims that it is capable of being up to 2.5 times more powerful compared to its predecessor, which goes to say quite a bit about it. Not only that, an array of USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt ports make it all the more future forward, and you can be sure that Apple would demand top dollar for their 2013 Mac Pros.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Follow: mac pro,