While games like Mirror’s Edge and Assassin’s Creed clearly involve a lot of free running and parkour, we’re not sure the same could be said about Mario games. Then again Mario does jump a lot from and while his actions aren’t exactly parkour, we suppose it could be thought of that way. In a new video that has made its way onto the internet, it features both Mario and Luigi performing parkour in real life! It’s pretty entertaining as it shows both stuntmen jumping from location to location, all the while performing various Mario “moves”, such as bumping bricks, collecting coins, going down pipes, and etc.
The stuntmen featured in the video are none other than Ronnie Shalvis and Christian Russell, the former is the star of two Assassin’s Creed related parkour videos, and both are from the CBR Stunts team. If that name sounds familiar, it’s because another team mate by the name of Chris Romwell recently featured in an Assassin’s Creed 4 parkour video which was just as impressive. In any case if you have a few minutes to spare, this is one video worth checking out.
Next Story: Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse Unveiled
- 2014-04-09 Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-03-31 Study: Playing Video Games Might Improve Map Reading Ability
- 2014-02-18 Mario Makes Its Way Onto Officially Licensed Golf Caddie Bags
- 2014-02-06 Mario To Make His Way Into A McDonald's Happy Meal
- 2013-11-19 Play Super Mario Bros With Google Glass