Normally, anyone with plenty of money to spare would more often than not have a beautiful mansion, live the high life, have a beautiful wife, basically, the whole picture perfect scenario. Of course, it would also be customary to have a nice luxury car parked in your garage alongside a sports car, and most of the time, you would not worry too much about the going price of gas considering that is but a small matter to your pockets. Still, the eco-minded tycoons out there might want to consider driving away with a Mercedes-Benz S500 Plug-in Hybrid the next time around.
A hybrid S500 might not sound as though it has the ability to pump out that crazy kind of performance the gas-powered version of luxury ride delivers, but don’t be fooled. It is still capable of achieving a 0-to-62 mile-per-hour time of 5.5 seconds, running for 30 kilometers (nearly 19 miles) on electric power alone, and has a fuel economy rating of three liters per 100 kilometers on the European cycle (that would equal to 78.41 mpg US on an approximate basis). Amazing, don’t you think so? Now you can get around in style, comfort and safety without causing any more additional stress on our environment.
- 2014-01-10: Ford Hybrid Semi-Solar Vehicle Could Usher In A New Era Of Green Rides
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-08-20: Mercedes-Benz S500 Plug-in Hybrid Is An Impressive Ride
- 2013-05-07: Terrafugia TF-X Plug-In Hybrid Flying Car
- 2013-04-10: Toshiba Hybrid Tablet Spotted
- 2012-11-30: Mercedes-Benz Ener-G Force Concept Car