4J Studios announced last month its Title Update 12 changelog for Minecraft on Xbox 360 would be coming soon, and since then, the developers have given a glimpse into what fans of the game can expect when the update releases, such as the jungle biome, the ability to trade, iron golems and ocelots. Minecraft’s Title Update 12 is coming sooner than you think as 4J Studios has announced they’re in the process of finishing the update and will hopefully get it into Microsoft’s Certificate Testing later this week.
In addition to those changes that will be included in Title Update 12, 4J Studios has said this update will offer new texture packs, skin packs, a new user interface, music, and themed world. The submission of Title Update 12 to Microsoft will mean it could be just a couple of days until the update is officially released, leaving many to speculate online Title Update 12 will be released next week or at most, within 10 days. We won’t speculate as to when Title Update 12 will release, and will instead sit back and wait for 4J Studios to announce the official release date as well as the full list of changes players can expect once they update their game.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-11-21: Minecraft Xbox 360 Skyrim Texture Pack Now Available
- 2013-11-18: Minecraft Xbox 360 Save File Transfers To Xbox One Currently In Development
- 2013-08-27: Minecraft Xbox 360 Title Update 12 Now Available
- 2013-08-21: Minecraft Xbox Update 12 Release Date Still Unknown
- 2013-08-12: Minecraft Xbox 360 Title Update 12 Full Changelog Released