AT&T announced last week it will be making Google and Motorola’s first lovechild, the Moto X, available starting on August 23. If you’re the kind of person who lives life without needing to look at a calendar, we thought we might give you a heads up that the Moto X is, in fact, now available on AT&T.
For AT&T subscribers and those considering jumping onto the AT&T party boat by becoming a subscriber, you’ll be able to pick up the 16GB version of the Moto X for $199.99 with two-year agreement, and the 32GB version for $299.99, also with a two-year agreement. If you happen to have pre-ordered the Moto X using Moto Maker, then your device will start shipping today, which we’re sure you’re hoping it’ll get here in time for the weekend, although some Moto X buyers may have had their orders shipped as early as August 19.
We’re sure by now you’re probably familiar with the device’s specs, which includes a 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 AMOLED display, 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm S4 Pro processor and 10MP main camera, so we won’t bore you with those details again. We just want to know one thing: Are you planning on picking up the Moto X today?RELATED
- AT&T And T-Mobile Reportedly Looking To Bid On Verizon's 700MHz Spectrum
- Xiaomi CEO Admits The iPhone Is Still The Best Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Follow: at&t, Google, Moto X, Motorola,
- Seen at: att