One of the features of the Motorola Moto X smartphone is not so much its hardware specs, but rather its customizability that would truly make the device a unique one and a personalized one for the user. One of the ways that customers are able to personalize their devices is by engraving their phone with a short message, but unfortunately according to our previous report, it seems that the feature will not be made available at launch.
This little hiccup has since been confirmed by Motorola to the folks at Android Central, with a Motorola spokesperson quoted as saying, “We love this feature. We’re going to make it happen.” No word on how long it would take before this feature is reintroduced, but according to previous reports, one of the problems with the engraving situation was that the quality was not what Motorola had expected and failed to meet their standards, hence the pulling of the feature. Undoubtedly this is sort of a bummer for would-be Moto X customers, but then again we guess it’s better to not have the feature than to have a poor quality one, right?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Moto X, Motorola,
- Seen at: androidcentral