Fans of the Final Fantasy franchise are probably pretty chuffed to hear that the MMO, Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn, will see a release on the 27th of August, although in the meantime Square Enix has not been shy about releasing new trailers leading up to the launch of the game. Well a new trailer for the game has been released and this particular one is about 13 minutes long, so if you have time to spare, perhaps you’ll want to make some popcorn and grab a Japanese-English dictionary. In this latest trailer, if it can be called that, it basically takes us through the entire game and includes gameplay footage, character creation, and more, all the while being narrated.
Unfortunately the narration is in Japanese meaning that unless you speak the language, there’s a good chance you will be just as clueless as I am. However the trailer itself is packed full of content about the game, so even if you don’t understand what’s being said, we’re sure gamers who are looking forward to the release will be able to appreciate the content nonetheless. In any case like we said, if you have some time to spare, you’ll want to check the trailer out in the video above.
Next Story: Samsung Hennessy Flip Phone Could Cost $800
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-09: School Girl Strikers iOS RPG From Square Enix Coming Your Way
- 2014-04-01: Square Enix Opens Teaser Site For New RPG
- 2014-03-21: Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)
- 2014-02-24: Final Fantasy VII Remake Could Be A Possibility