Earlier today we picked up on a Bloomberg report that claimed Apple will released two new iPads on September 10th alongside the two new iPhones it is already rumored to announce on that day. This is actually the first time that we’ve heard about the possibility of Apple launching all four new products at one event, some might think that this is too good to be true. Jim Dalrymple of The Loop, who is believed to be well connected, contradicts the report from earlier today by claiming that no iPads will be launched at this event.
It is widely believed that the company’s new iPhones will be launched on September 10th. This date was initially floated last month and up till now no alternative has been rumored. Apple hasn’t said anything about its iPhone plans as of now, so one can’t really be sure that the 10th of next month is a good bet. Apple has traditionally conducted separate events for its tablet and smartphone, it seems unlikely to many that the company will break away from this tradition. The new iPads are expected to be released this year though, as per previous rumors, the release event for Apple’s new tablets might take place around the holiday season.
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued