Verizon is going to release quite a few new smartphones this month, but for most of these devices the carrier is yet to provide a concrete release date. We’ve heard release date rumors about some popular upcoming devices such as the new Droids, the Moto X as well as the HTC One. PhoneArena claims to have received the carrier’s smartphone launch road map for August, which hints at the release dates for all of the smartphones that Verizon is expected to launch in this month. Since no official confirmation has been received from the carrier itself, its best that you take this information with a grain of salt.
First up are the new Droids, they’re expected to be launched on August 20th. Earlier today we heard that Verizon Moto X release will take place on August 23rd, this road map agrees. On August 29th, Verizon is said to release the LG Exalt, LG Enact, Samsung Convoy 3 and the Motorola Droid Mini. Now lets come to the HTC One. Verizon is launching this device quite late and at a time when it faces direct competition from the new Droids and the Moto X. As per previous rumors, the Verizon HTC One release was pegged on August 15th. This road map marks August 29th as the release date, if it is indeed true, then this particular day will be quite a hectic one for the nation’s biggest carrier.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- Fairphone To Start Shipping Later This Month
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- Follow: HTC One, Moto X, Verizon,