The Nintendo Wii U may not be getting much love from third-party developers these days, but they’re certainly trying their best to persuade their long-time fans to believe in their latest video game console. That’s why they put together a little video that highlights all of the Wii U exclusives that are both currently available and are planned to be released within 2013 and 2014.
The nearly 4-minute long video highlights a number of Wii U exclusives that have already been released, such as LEGO City Undercover, New Super Mario Bros. U and Pikmin 3, as well as games that have been announced in the past, including Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS and Mario Kart 8.
Nintendo even highlights upcoming Wii U exclusives from third-party publishers, such as SEGA’s Bayonetta 2 and the mysterious new game being developed my Monolith Software. The video does a good job reminding why the Wii U would be a good choice if previous fans of Nintendo want to experience the latest versions of popular games, although we have a feeling this holiday season you’re going to be busy considering either the Xbox One or PlayStation 4.RELATED
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: nintendo, wii, wii u,
- Seen at: technobuffalo