The Nintendo Wii U may not be getting much love from third-party developers these days, but they’re certainly trying their best to persuade their long-time fans to believe in their latest video game console. That’s why they put together a little video that highlights all of the Wii U exclusives that are both currently available and are planned to be released within 2013 and 2014.
The nearly 4-minute long video highlights a number of Wii U exclusives that have already been released, such as LEGO City Undercover, New Super Mario Bros. U and Pikmin 3, as well as games that have been announced in the past, including Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS and Mario Kart 8.
Nintendo even highlights upcoming Wii U exclusives from third-party publishers, such as SEGA’s Bayonetta 2 and the mysterious new game being developed my Monolith Software. The video does a good job reminding why the Wii U would be a good choice if previous fans of Nintendo want to experience the latest versions of popular games, although we have a feeling this holiday season you’re going to be busy considering either the Xbox One or PlayStation 4.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Review
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-02-04 Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-01 Wii U Updated To Allow Off-Screen Play For Wii Games
- 2013-09-19 'Wii Sports Club' Brings Classic Wii Sports Games To The Wii U
- 2013-09-11 The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wasn't The Only Zelda Game Nintendo Considered For HD Remake
- 2013-09-06 Nintendo Drops Price Of Super Mario Galaxy 2 And Other Popular Wii Games