A little birdie told the Internet a few days ago the Nokia Lumia 925 would be made available on AT&T starting in the middle of September. It looks like that Internet birdie was right as AT&T is officially announcing its pricing and availability of the Lumia 925.
The AT&T Nokia Lumia 925 will be made available on September 13 for $99.99 with two-year contract, or $21 per month through their AT&T Next program. The Lumia 925 will be sold exclusively in black that combines the device’s polycarbonate and metal features. Those who already know they want to get their hands on the Nokia Lumia 925 will be able to pre-order the device on AT&T’s website starting on August 28.
The Nokia Lumia 925 will come with the Nokia Pro Camera application, which was first introduced on the Nokia Lumia 1020. The Lumia 925, Lumia 920 and Lumia 928 have already received their respective updates to include the Nokia Pro Camera app, but this is the first time a Lumia that isn’t the Lumia 1020 will have the application available out of the box. We found the Nokia Pro Camera app to be a great addition to the Lumia 1020′s 41MP main camera, although we’re sure you’ll be able to capture great photos using the application on the Lumia 925 as well.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: at&t, lumia 925, Nokia,
- Seen at: att