At long last, the Nokia Pro Camera has finally arrived on three more Nokia Lumia devices after we talked about it before, namely the Nokia Lumia 925, the Lumia 920 and the Lumia 928 via its Amber update which has started to roll out from today onwards. The Nokia Pro Camera is said to be a whole lot more than an app, where it is a completely re-imagined user interface which will allow you to gain an even greater sense of control of the entire imaging process and hopefully, will also help you in your quest to unleash that hidden creativity in you.
Of course, the previous PureView smartphones from Nokia – namely the Lumia 920, Lumia 925 and Lumia 928, might not be as great as the Nokia Lumia 1020, but it will also boast innovations that include Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) as well as outstanding low light performance, letting you capture ultra-sharp images. The Nokia Pro Camera apps will deliver a range of digital sliders and clear visual indicators, so that you can have total control over the camera settings including shutter speed (1/16000 to 4 seconds), EV value, ISO (100 to 4,000), White balance and manual focus. Do you think that your photos taken with the Lumia 925, Luima 920 and Lumia 928 will be improved after applying this update?
Next Story: STAR.V3 Robot Can Scuttle Under Your Door
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced