PopCap Games just released its Plants vs. Zombies 2: It’s About Time within the week, but the developer is hard at work on new titles as well, namely Peggle 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. Both titles were announced during E3 2013, and during Microsoft’s Xbox One presentation at Gamescom, it was revealed both titles will be making their way to the console first before branching out to additional platforms.
Earlier today, Microsoft revealed the 23 games they plan to have available at the launch of the Xbox One, which Peggle 2 was included in that lineup of impressive games. As for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, the launch of the game is yet to be known, but what we do know is the title won’t be made available at the time of the launch of the Xbox One.
If you’re looking forward to either one of these PopCap Games titles, neither Microsoft nor PopCap revealed how long the exclusivity of Peggle 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will last. Hopefully it won’t be too long as we’re sure both games will be extremely addictive and will result in many long hours either trying to get into fever mode or killing wave after wave of zombies.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Release Date Revealed On Steam
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- Follow: Microsoft, plants vs. zombies, popcap games, xbox, Xbox One,