PopCap Games just released its Plants vs. Zombies 2: It’s About Time within the week, but the developer is hard at work on new titles as well, namely Peggle 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. Both titles were announced during E3 2013, and during Microsoft’s Xbox One presentation at Gamescom, it was revealed both titles will be making their way to the console first before branching out to additional platforms.
Earlier today, Microsoft revealed the 23 games they plan to have available at the launch of the Xbox One, which Peggle 2 was included in that lineup of impressive games. As for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, the launch of the game is yet to be known, but what we do know is the title won’t be made available at the time of the launch of the Xbox One.
If you’re looking forward to either one of these PopCap Games titles, neither Microsoft nor PopCap revealed how long the exclusivity of Peggle 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will last. Hopefully it won’t be too long as we’re sure both games will be extremely addictive and will result in many long hours either trying to get into fever mode or killing wave after wave of zombies.
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2014-02-19: Xbox One Media Remote Launching This Week [Rumor]
- 2013-12-13: Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-10: Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- 2013-12-04: Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9