Do you think that Sony has the upper hand in the next generation console war when it goes up head to head with Microsoft’s Xbox One? For fans of the Sony gaming console, you will be pleased to hear that the PlayStation 4’s DualShock 4 controllers has just received a couple of color customizations – namely “Magma Red” and “Wave Blue” which will see the black grip material of the base controller being done away with, where in turn, depending on the color that you choose, it will arrive in matte red and blue shades. It does seem as though the colored portion of the controller will remain as a textured surface, to make sure that your hand will still be able to grip it even in the most demanding of situations.
Each of these controllers will cost you $59 or €59/£54, depending on which particular region that you live in. Between the two shades, which one would you go for to complement your living room setup? In fact, does the color of your gaming controller matter to you? You know what they say, a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, and so a gaming controller by any other color would perform just as well.
Next Story: Seven Nokia Product Codenames Leaked
- 2013-12-10: ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- 2013-08-21: PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Controllers Get Magma Red And Wave Blue Colors
- 2013-08-12: Xbox One Controller Plays Nice With PC In 2014
- 2013-07-07: PS4 DualShock 4 Light Bar Remains On At All Times
- 2013-07-01: Xbox 360 Controller Goes Gold, Literally
- 2013-07-01: Xbox One Controller Taken Apart Already?
- 2013-04-25: PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Controller Gets Highlighted In New Video
- 2013-03-29: New Sony PS4 Controller Details Emerge
- 2009-07-29: DualShock 3 controller goes patriotic
- 2009-08-17: Satin Silver Dual Shock 3, Hands-On