Do you think that Sony has the upper hand in the next generation console war when it goes up head to head with Microsoft’s Xbox One? For fans of the Sony gaming console, you will be pleased to hear that the PlayStation 4’s DualShock 4 controllers has just received a couple of color customizations – namely “Magma Red” and “Wave Blue” which will see the black grip material of the base controller being done away with, where in turn, depending on the color that you choose, it will arrive in matte red and blue shades. It does seem as though the colored portion of the controller will remain as a textured surface, to make sure that your hand will still be able to grip it even in the most demanding of situations.
Each of these controllers will cost you $59 or €59/£54, depending on which particular region that you live in. Between the two shades, which one would you go for to complement your living room setup? In fact, does the color of your gaming controller matter to you? You know what they say, a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, and so a gaming controller by any other color would perform just as well.RELATED
- Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- Nintendo Wii U Expected To Dominate Christmas Sales, According To Play.com
- EA Stocks Dip After Announcing Halt On Battlefield 4 DLCs
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Follow: controller, dualshock, PS4,