Gone are the days when cell phones used to be cluttered with buttons. Now, smartphones only have buttons that are absolutely necessary, such as the power, volume and home button. Most Android devices don’t even have a home button anymore. What if you want to have a hardware button to bring a little simplicity back to your phone, a button that allows you to perform your favorite and most common actions by just pressing a button? Pressy brings one hardware button to any Android device, it can be configured to do just about anything at the cost of sacrificing the headphone jack.
It will be quite easy to configure Pressy to do your bidding. Simply plug it in the headphone jack, launch the free Pressy app and configure what you want it to do when you press the button. Pressy is actually a Kickstarter project at the moment, the lowest you will have to pledge right now to get one by March 2014 is $17. There are more tiers all the way up to a $1,000 pledge. As of this writing, the campaign has received $60,313 in pledges, way more than its goal of $40,000. With 46 days to go, it looks like this is going to be one of those campaigns that ends up raising much, much more than the original goal.
Next Story: LG 4K TV Prices Slashed
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10