Sony rolled out an update to its PlayStation Store, or rather, its Sony Entertainment Network that allows patrons to purchase their digital goods through PayPal in addition to the standard method of using a credit card or prepaid card. We assume Sony didn’t think three payment options were good enough when it comes to all of the digital goods they have for sale every day, which is probably why the company has rolled out an additional payment method which would use your mobile phone account in order to make a payment.
The process of adding your mobile account to your PlayStation Network account is made easy as you can add it through the PlayStation Store while on your PlayStation 3, or you could always visit the account management tab on the Sony Entertainment Network site.
Having additional payment options is never a bad thing, although in this case, we hope there is some kind of parental lock when adding a mobile account to a PlayStation Network account as we can only imagine what a bored teenager can end up buying on a Saturday night if they’re able to attach their mobile account number to their PSN account. Probably lots and lots of PSN themes featuring hot ladies.RELATED
- PS4, Xbox One Games Discounted At Amazon To $49
- Sony Allows Retailers To Sell Digital PS4, PS3, PS Vita Titles
- Get Your Hands On The Xbox One At Microsoft Retail Stores Starting Today
- Sony Launching Summer Blast Sale Tomorrow For PS3, PS Vita Games
- Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale Will Offer Deep Discounts Next Week
- Follow: playstation, ps vita, ps3, Sony,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation