Sony has been keynoting their buns off this year as they held a special event to announce the PlayStation 4 earlier this year in New York City and officially unveiled the console and its pricing during E3 2013. Understandably, it looks like Sony won’t be holding a keynote at Gamescom, but word on the street is the company will be holding a keynote during this year’s Tokyo Game Show on September 19.
The news comes from Japanese blog Remoon and will feature a presentation which is currently being called “The World PlayStation 4 Creates.” Sony Computer Entertainment president Andrew House is expected to host the keynote along with senior vice president Masayasu Ito and Sony Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida.
If you happen to be attending the Tokyo Game Show between September 19 to September 22, you can also expect PlayStation 4 consoles to be playable during the show.
Hopefully Sony’s keynote during the Tokyo Game Show will be the exact time when they announce when its PlayStation 4 will be released, especially since it will most likely release within two months of the company’s expected keynote.
- 2014-04-22 Walking Dead: Game Of The Year Edition Listed On GameStop
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17 PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16 Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16 Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-02-03 PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2014-01-21 PlayStation 4 Error CE-34878-0 Being Investigated By Sony
- 2013-12-06 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- 2013-11-27 Sony To Adjust PS4 PSN Game Prices In Europe
- 2013-11-20 This Gamer's PS4 Remains Untouched After A Tornado Destroyed His Home