I know that the HTC One is far from being a tablet, but rather, it happens to be a flagship smartphone that has picked up its fair share of bouquets in the past months since it was released. Still, it has proven itself to be quite an inspiration to other device manufacturers. Case in point – the Ramos K1 that is all set for a China release. While it was supposedly meant to roll out in the world’s most populous country earlier this month, somehow it was delayed without any prior notice, so we are still playing the waiting game here. From what we know and have seen, it looks like a clone of the HTC One from certain angles, just that this is a tablet version,
The Ramos K1 will arrive with a 7.9” display which would place it on par with the iPad mini where its screen size is concerned, accompanied by a set of stereo speakers that are located on the front of the device, albeit it would miss the Beats Audio feature, of course. Apart from that, you will also find cameras in front as well as at the back, with a massive 5,500mAh battery powering it. Do you think that the Ramos K1 will do well domestically?
Next Story: Alleged iPhone 5C Specifications Leaked
- 2013-09-12 Ramos Of China Rolls Out Intel Powered Android Tablets
- 2012-04-05 Ramos W17 PRO the Google Nexus tablet killer?
- 2010-12-31 RAmos teases us with W10, W12 and W15 tablet pictures ahead of CES
- 2010-09-23 RAmos T11AD portable media player runs on Android
- 2010-10-31 RAmos W10 flagship tablet powered by Android 2.2