Rayman Legends is set to be released on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PC and PS Vita on September 3, which is officially one week from today. It’s been an exceptionally long wait for Wii U owners considering the game was originally expected to be released in February, but as a result, 30 new levels and additional boss battles were added. Since we’re so close to the launch of Rayman Legends, Ubisoft put together a launch trailer which highlights a number of the game’s environments as well as accolades the game has already received from notable publications.
If you have yet to go out and pre-order Rayman Legends, hopefully its launch trailer will help entice you to pick up the game on your platform of choice. I’ve been playing it for the past couple of days and I can tell you it’s a game I know you won’t regret playing if you’re a fan of side-scrolling platformers. There are tons of levels to play through, high scores to achieve, and content to unlock. The challenges will also keep you busy for quite some time as there are daily, weekly and monthly challenges where you can compete against your friends or others around the world to achieve the very best score possible.
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases