For the more discerning customer who is particular about the kind of speakers they use with their TV or home theater setup, Samsung has announced a new soundbar in the form of the AirTrack KW-F850, which is the successor to the F750, although in the case of the F850, it has been designed to play nicely with larger televisions, such as those that measure 60” or perhaps even larger (we can imagine it might look a little ridiculous with smaller televisions).
According to the specifications, the Samsung AirTrack F850 is able to output power of 350W which is 40W more than the F750, deeper bass thanks to its subwoofer, along with the ability to pair your mobile devices with it thanks to Bluetooth and NFC connectivity. The Samsung AirTrack HW-F850 is expected to begin shipping in Europe this September, although no word on when it will make its way stateside or to other countries at the moment. No word on pricing either, but given that the this model is designed for large-screened televisions, we expect it will be more expensive compared to Samsung’s previous AirTrack offerings.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo