Samsung announced both its ATIV Book 9 Plus ultrabook and its ATIV Tab 3 just a few months ago, and today, the company has revealed when exactly both of these products will be available to purchase in the U.S.
Fans of Samsung’s ultrabook line will be happy to hear its upcoming ATIV Book 9 Plus will be made available for pre-sale in the U.S. on August 18 starting at $1,399.99. In case you need a refresher, the ATIV Book 9 Plus features a 3200 x 1800 13.3-inch display and will powered by the Intel Haswell i5 or i7 processors, depending on which you choose, and will come with a 256GB SSD and up to 8GB or RAM.
Samsung’s upcoming Windows 8 tablet, the ATIV Tab 3, is said to be the world’s thinnest Windows 8 tablet and will be in stores starting on September 1 for $699.99. The ATIV Tab 3 will feature a 10.1-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 and will be powered by the Intel Atom Z2760 processor and comes with 2GB of RAM. The size of the ATIV Tab 3 is its biggest selling point as the tablet is only 0.31 inches thick and weighs in at 1.28 pounds.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Follow: Samsung,