It’s a little over a month until IFA 2013 which will be held in Germany, and we expect that several companies will be making announcements regarding new products at that time, and one of them is Samsung and with all the rumors and leaks, there is a good chance we could be hearing about the Galaxy Note 3 then. Well according to a recent rumor, it seems like that’s pretty much a done deal as they are saying that Samsung will be holding an event on the 4th of September in Germany, two days prior to the 6th of September which is when IFA 2013 officially begins.
The event will reveal none other than the Galaxy Note 3, along with other devices, with some speculating that Samsung’s own smart watch could be making its debut then as well. We guess this isn’t a complete surprise since previous Galaxy Note devices were unveiled then, but since Samsung has yet to send out invites to the alleged event, we expect the date could be subject to change. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but we’ll definitely be marking down the 4th of September on our calendars.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover