The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is slated for a September 4th announcement, and you can bet your bottom dollar that Samsung’s Galaxy Note 3 has gotten its fair share of leaks as well as rumors, but with September 4th not too far away, we will have a far shorter amount of time left to fidget in our seats for the official announcement. Well, it does seem as though keeping secrets concerning the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is pretty difficult to do so, and what you see above is an alleged high resolution snapshot of the upcoming Samsung device, as it claims to be the screen which will accompany the fully assembled Galaxy Note 3.
From the display itself, it does seem as though the bezels have taken a trip to the nearest fat house, having shrunken by a considerable amount regardless of the directions, especially when you consider it against its predecessor. It remains to be seen, however, just how the Galaxy Note 3 will look like with the frames connected to it. How do you think that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will fare when it finally hits the market? Will it be able to make that kind of impact as with its predecessor, or will it fizzle out eventually?
Next Story: BlackBerry Mulls Over Messenger Spinoff
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover