Earlier today when we reported that Samsung had officially announced that it will be conducting a press event on September 4th in Berlin, where it is likely to launch Galaxy Note 3, we mentioned that rumors of this device will keep coming in regardless of the fact that it may be less than a month away from being formally announced. The LTE variant of Samsung’s upcoming phablet, model (SM-N9005), has been spotted in AnTuTu benchmark. The results indicate that this particular variant is also powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 processor. Sammobile notes that the score is lower than what this processor is capable of, so its likely that this benchmark is of an early prototype or perhaps someone has gone to great lengths to fabricate it.
The device is shown to be running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, processor clock speed is about 2.3GHz, which is similar to other devices that are powered by the very same processor. Some variants of this device are also said to be powered by Samsung’s very own Exynos 5 Octa 5420 processor. Galaxy Note 3 is expected to have 3GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel rear camera and perhaps even LTE-Advanced support. Benchmarks aren’t set in stone and should never be taken at face value to ascertain a device’s performance, Recently there was much hue and cry about Samsung “rigging” benchmarks, you can read up on that story in detail here.
Next Story: HTC Posts Potential One Max Teaser Online
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover