According to the rumor mill, Samsung will be announcing both the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear smart watch on the 4th of September. While the event itself has been confirmed, exactly what entails remains unknown. However assuming that the rumors are true and both devices (amongst others) are announced, when exactly can we expect to get our hands on them? According to the folks at SamMobile, they have received a tip informing them that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to begin shipping in September, the same month it is announced, while the Galaxy Gear smart watch will begin shipping in October.
Their source has informed them that the Galaxy Note 3 could ship in week 36 and the Galaxy Gear in week 40, for those who want a little more specific timeframe. We’re not sure if it means that the Qualcomm and Exynos variants will be going out at the same time, but for now it seems that way. SamMobile’s source has also informed them that the 16GB variant of the Galaxy Note 3 will be dropped, possibly due to complaints at how the 16GB Samsung Galaxy S4 left not much space for the user after preloaded apps.
Next Story: Ubisoft's Child Of Light JRPG Footage Revealed
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2013-10-02: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Available Now
- 2013-09-30: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Will Be Released On October 4th
- 2013-09-09: Samsung Sells 38 Million Galaxy Note Devices
- 2013-09-05: Verizon Offers Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Smartwatch
- 2013-09-04: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Will Be Available From AT&T And Sprint As Well