Earlier this year Samsung announced the NX300 compact camera, a camera that is part of the South Korean company’s line up of compact cameras with interchangeable lenses. The camera itself at that time was priced at a pretty expensive $750, and getting the 50mm f/1.8 prime lens would have easily cost you another $500. Well in case that wasn’t pricey enough, Axiom Telecom has announced a special limited edition Samsung NX300 camera that will be plated in 22k gold, and will come bundled in a special box with two lenses – the 55-180mm III and the 45mm 2D/3D lens.
The bundle will also feature a SEF8-A flash, an external battery charger, 16GB of memory, and a leather case and strap. Each camera unit will also be marked with a unique serial number and “Special Edition” engravings. Doesn’t seem too bad, does it? Well if you were thinking of picking one set up for yourself, it is priced at 10,000 Saudi Riyal which is about $2,700 after conversion, and will be available via Axiom Telecom’s website in Saudi Arabia. A little ostentatiousness never hurt anyone, right?
Next Story: Muzik Headphones Take The Social Route
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown