Over the past few weeks we had heard a lot of rumors point towards a possible Samsung event in September, at the IFA conference in Berlin to be precise. The company is expected to unveil its new Galaxy Note 3 phablet and quite possibly a smartwatch as well. Samsung has now started sending out invites to the media for Samsung Unpacked 2013 Episode 2, the event will take place on September 4th in Berlin, Germany. The interesting thing to note is that the first ever Galaxy Note was unveiled at the very same conference back in 2011.
The invite itself gives away what we might be seeing at the event. “Note The Date” has been printed on the invite, obviously a not so subtle hint towards the imminent launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 3. No hints about the smartwatch are present, so we’ll just have to wait and see. It also remains to be seen if Samsung will be launching a refreshed version of the Galaxy Note 10.1. Even though the event is less than a month away, we can be sure to hear a lot of rumors about the upcoming devices prior to the actual announcement.
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover