Both the Sony A3000/ILC-3000 and NEX-5T are due for an announcement soon, but in case you can’t wait and want to see what Sony has in store for us, it looks like thanks to a premature leak, the full specifications of both cameras have made their way onto the internet. If you’re interested in taking a look at either device’s full specifications, you can check them out at PDF Archive here for the A3000/ILC-3000, and here for the NEX-5T.
According to the spec sheets of either cameras, it looks like they have been in line with what the rumors have been saying all this while. To briefly summarize it, the A3000/ILC-3000 will be an E-mount camera with a 20MP APS HD CMOS sensor with a 0.5” EVF, a 3” TFT LCD display, and will come with both NFC and WiFi connectivity for wireless transfer of photos and videos. The NEX-5T will basically be similar to the NEX-5R with some minor upgrades and will sport a 16.1MP APS HD CMOS sensor, a 3” tiltable touchscreen LCD display, and a host of effects.
While Sony has yet to officially announce the pricing of either cameras, the Sony A3000/ILC-3000 is expected to be priced at $398, while the NEX-5T will be priced at $548, although we’re not sure if these are body-only prices or if they include a kit lens.
Next Story: Samsung Ghana Begins Advertising BBM For Android
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment