We’ve been hearing a lot about the Sony Honami as it’s been caught playing alongside an iPhone 5, by itself, as well as an image “confirming” it’ll feature a 20MP main camera. It looks like some additional rumors are coming out today as it looks like the Sony Honami may be capable of shooting 4K video, according to a leaked presentation slide.
The leaked image comes from a user of China’s social networking site, Weibo. The image was published just last week where the user claims the slide was shown during a presentation which detailed the Honami. The slide that’s shown says the Sony Honami will be capable of recording 4K videos. Unfortunately, the authenticity of the slide has yet to be verified, so it could turn out to be misinformation at this point, but if true, it would certainly make the Sony Honami quite the serious smartphone.
Earlier this month, Sony possibly teased the launch of its Honami, which may take place on September 4 in Berlin. We guess all we can do now is wait until that date rolls around to see whether or not Sony decides to unveil its Honami, and if it’ll have the capability to record 4K video.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark