The IFA 2013 conference takes place next month in Berlin. A lot of interesting announcements are expected to come out from the conference. It appears that Sony will be officially launching a new VAIO product based on the laptop-tablet hybrid form factor. The company has posted a short teaser video online which shows a piece of paper being folded into various orientations such as a laptop and a tablet.
At the IFA conference last year Sony launched the VAIO Duo 11. Its an 11 inch ultrabook which can also be used as a bulky tablet as the screen can be slid down to cover the entire keyboard. Based on this history, one can speculate that Sony will launch a similar hybrid product, even if the teaser isn’t immediately clear about the product that Sony intends to launch next month. The teaser video ends with “It all begins with one line,” and the Sony and VAIO branding gets sketched by hand on the folded piece of paper. Ubergizmo will be at IFA 2013 next month, we’ll bring you all of the updates from the conference. Other exciting products expected to be announced at the conference include Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as well as the Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
Next Story: LG Smartwatch To Release In 2014
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-02-05: Sony Confirms Sale Of VAIO PC Business
- 2014-02-05: Sony's VAIO Lineup Almost Ran OS X
- 2014-02-04: Sony VAIO Brand Rumored To Be Sold To Japanese Investment Firm
- 2013-09-04: Sony's AS30 "Action Cam" Has Arrived
- 2013-09-04: Sony Vaio Flip PC Comes in 13, 14 and 15 Inches