Sony is expected to unveil its latest Android flagship device on September 4th. The device is widely known as Honami, though it is believed that it will actually be called Sony Xperia Z1. There have already been a lot of rumors and leaks about this particular device, Sony has teased us about it as well. We’re now treated to the purported press image of Xperia Z1, which shows off the device in three colors. The image also reveals that Xperia Z1 looks a lot similar to Sony Xperia Z, apart from the metal frame that goes around the device.
The Xperia Z1 is shown in purple, white and black in this purported press image. Sony already offers the Xperia Z in these three colors, so this doesn’t really come as a surprise. It is unclear if the metal frame that visibly runs around the device acts as an antenna as well, like on the iPhone, or if its merely the frame for the Xperia Z1. According to rumors, the Z1 Honami touts a 5 inch 1080p full HD display, a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quadcore processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and a 20.7 megapixel rear camera that is supposedly able to shoot video in 4K resolution. [Image via GSMInsider]
Next Story: Sony Apologizes For GTA 5 Leak
- LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- Ellen Degeneres' Oscar Selfie Might Not Have Been Impromptu After All
- Cross-Platform BBM Could Be Getting Ads Soon, According To Android Beta
- BlackBerry Z30 Apps Will Automatically Be Available For The BlackBerry Z3
- Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms