Over the past couple of months, we have started seeing leaks and hearing rumors about Sony’s upcoming Honami device, which at this point in time has been referred to as the Xperia Z1. In fact just last week Sony started teasing us with photos of the device, but in a new tweet via Sony Xperia’s Twitter account, a teaser video has been released and it more or less shows off the entire device in all of its glory. Of course the video only shows us various angles of the phone and not the full frontal shot of it, but we expect that you guys will be able to figure it out.
In case you weren’t able to piece everything together via the video, leaked press shots should be able to clue you in. As a quick recap, the Xperia Z1 is rumored to sport a 5” Full HD display and will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 chipset. It is also expect to resemble the Sony Xperia Z in terms of design and one of its key features would be its 20MP G Lens camera. We expect Sony will announce the Xperia Z1 during their 4th of September press event at IFA 2013, so check back with us then for the details. In the meantime you can check out the video above for a brief teaser.
Next Story: Robot Foosball Player Developed
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2013-09-04: Sony Cyber-shot DSC QX100 and DSC-QX10 “Lens Style cameras”
- 2013-09-04: Sony's AS30 "Action Cam" Has Arrived
- 2013-09-04: Sony Vaio Flip PC Comes in 13, 14 and 15 Inches
- 2013-09-04: Sony Vaio Tap 21 All-In-One PC
- 2013-09-04: Sony Vaio Tap 11 Competes With The Surface Pro