Spotify rolled out a pretty big update to its iOS and Android applications just last month that brought with it support for the services’ Discover tab while also improving how the Now Playing screen functions. Today, Spotify is releasing another interesting update to both iOS and Android applications that brings recommended playlists.
Spotify will begin a gradual rollout to both its iOS and Android applications today that will allow users to be able to play hand-selected songs based on their mood or activities. The new playlists have been handpicked by Spotify “experts” and will be available within their new Browse page to help keep you going if you’re going for a jog or if you’re entertaining guests during a dinner party.
Not only will Spotify allow you to choose just the right playlist to fit any mood or moment, but you’ll also be able to browse music that is currently hot or new on the service, which prior to this update has been one thing that’s been difficult to do on Spotify’s mobile applications. If you’re interested in today’s update, remember that you need to a subscriber to Spotify in order to use its service.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-03-25: BlackBerry Cashes In On BBM With Stickers And Sponsored Posts
- 2014-03-24: Telegram Arrives At 35 Million Users Milestone
- 2011-01-13: Spotify partner with Shazam to combine services