It was rumored last month that Sprint will finally launch the QWERTY keyboard touting BlackBerry Q10 on August 30th. Sprint had decided not to carry the BlackBerry Z10, which was the first device to come with BB10 OS. Instead, the carrier was rumored to carry the Q10. The rumor about its release date has turned out to be true. Sprint announced today that it will release the Q10 on August 30th. The smartphone will be available for $199.99 coupled with a two year contract from Sprint.
In the first week of August we spotted a BlackBerry Q10 touting Sprint branding. The image suggested that this device was likely to be launched soon. Back then it was rumored that Sprint was putting the Q10 through its paces, and that it would go through with the release once all tests had been run. This is the first BlackBerry 10 device to be released on Sprint, the carrier isn’t carrying the Z10. There’s no confirmation as yet if Sprint will end up carrying the Z30, BlackBerry’s first ever phablet which is expected to be released in the near future. If you’re skeptical about buying this smartphone, do stop by our BlackBerry Q10 review to get a solid idea of what this smartphone is capable of.RELATED
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Samsung Prepares SM-W750V Windows Phone 8 Smartphone Release For 2014
- Follow: BlackBerry Q10, Sprint,