The HTC One has been more than just a regular smartphone, as this flagship device from the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer has picked up far more bouquets than brickbats, but there is still much work to be done in order to bring the company back to the good books of many people. Verizon Wireless has been rumored to be on the receiving end of a blue colored HTC One, and here we are with word that Sprint has picked up a red colored HTC One as an exclusive device on the mobile carrier, which has just become official.
The red version of the HTC One will be made available over on Sprint as soon as tomorrow, which would mean that this Friday would not see the Samsung Ativ S Neo as the only new device to roll out. Other than the cosmetic change on the outside, the red HTC One is just a plain old HTC One underneath the hood, so do not expect it to perform better than other HTC One models which are not red, although one does have the psychological factor to take into consideration that red somehow is better and faster. Take Manchester United and Ferrari for instance – their colors are red, and they’ve been serial winners in their respective fields for quite a number of years throughout their respective histories. The red HTC One from Sprint will retail for $199.99 with a 2-year contract.
Next Story: Meizu MX3 Could Launch This September 2
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2013-10-23: HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-10-02: Android 4.3 For Sprint HTC One Rolling Out Today
- 2013-08-28: HTC One Headed To Sprint In Blue This September 10th (Rumor)
- 2013-07-17: Sprint HTC One Gets Incremental Software Update
- 2013-05-16: Sprint HTC One Update Fixes Capacitive Button Sensitivity Issue