Final Fantasy X/X-2 fans have already been treated to a video highlighting all of the work that has gone into the HD remake of both games last month, which had a portion of Final Fantasy X running alongside the HD remastered version to show the differences between both titles. Today, Square Enix has released ten brand-new screenshots for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD that highlight portions of the game, and they’re absolutely jaw-dropping.
The screenshots released today by Square Enix highlight different environments you’ll experience in Final Fantasy X, which includes Besaid Island, Luca, Mi’ihen Highroad, Moonflow and Zanarkand. Two of the screenshots also highlight the amount of detail you can expect in the main characters in the game, specifically Tidus and Yuna.
In addition to the ten screenshots Final Fantasy fans can drool over, Square Enix is also announcing they’ve released a 30-minute audio drama preview, which has been written by scenario wrier, Kazushige Nojima and will be included as part of the credits for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. 60 of the original tracks for Final Fantasy X will also be rearranged and / or remastered in high-definition audio. If you’re a fan of the soundtrack in Final Fantasy X, then you’re listening to it in HD audio is going to be an experience you’re not going to want to miss.
- 2014-04-20 Final Fantasy III Headed For PC (Rumor)
- 2014-04-11 Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-09 School Girl Strikers iOS RPG From Square Enix Coming Your Way
- 2014-04-01 Square Enix Opens Teaser Site For New RPG
- 2014-03-21 Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)
- 2014-02-24 Final Fantasy VII Remake Could Be A Possibility
- 2014-02-20 Future Final Fantasy Titles Could Arrive For PC
- 2013-11-18 Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Releasing March 18 On PS3