Don’t you just hate it that when your phone is low on battery that you either do not have an external battery pack or a charger with you. We suppose that’s where wireless charging comes into handy where you can just pop into a Coffee Bean outlet to charge your device, but what if your phone doesn’t support wireless charging? Well that’s where the Daxian N100i comes in, sort of. The phone is not the most powerful phone in the market, nor is it the most attractive, but one feature which we’re sure many of you guys can appreciate is how it comes with a plug built into the phone that when flipped open, allows you to plug it into an electrical outlet to charge (as pictured above).
That’s pretty much the highlight feature of the phone, but for those wondering if the specs are worth importing the phone for, it will be powered by a dual-core 1GHz MT6517 chipset and will sport a 4.7” 800×480 display. It will come with 4GB of storage with a microSD card slot for memory expansion, dual-SIM slots, and will play nicely with GSM 900/1800 band, with Android 4.0.1 running the show. It is also priced at around $80, although we doubt we will be seeing this handset hit the US market anytime soon, but what do you guys think? Is the flip out plug a great idea or what?
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-08: China's Ministry Of Commerce Gives Microsoft-Nokia Deal The Greenlight
- 2014-04-04: iPhone Demand In China Waning In Face Of Local Competition
- 2014-03-26: Octa-Core HTC Desire 616 Photo Revealed
- 2014-03-21: Trip To China: Smog Insurance Now Available