Now that Nintendo has released Pikmin 3 for the Wii U, owners of the less-then-popular console are looking to the future in anticipation for more games. One of those titles is the HD remake of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, which is expected to be made availing in Japan on September 26 and will release in the U.S. in October. Since we’re getting close to the game’s official release, Nintendo has decided to tease us with 11 new screenshots of the game, which will cause you to drool just a little bit.
The screenshots that have been released by Nintendo offer a nice variety of scenes from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD that shows some battle scenes, adventuring through the high seas and some other shots of the game that show just how much effort was put into the HD version of the game. One of my absolute favorite shots is the one I featured above, which not only shows Link in all of his HD glory, but also the detail in the village he’s visiting is absolutely stunning.
Next Story: HTC One Max Pictured Yet Again
- 2014-04-13: Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online
- 2014-04-02: Limited Edition Princess Zelda Figurine Unveiled For $350
- 2014-03-03: Man Gets Stabbed By Master Sword From Zelda During Domestic Disturbance
- 2013-11-21: New Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Trailer Highlights Accolades, Gameplay
- 2013-10-29: Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Nintendo 3DS XL Bundle Announced
- 2013-09-26: Toon Link Added To Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Roster
- 2013-09-25: The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Gets In On The Selfie Craze
- 2013-09-20: Nintendo Celebrates Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Digital Launch With New Trailer
- 2013-09-16: The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Comparison Video Highlights Dramatic Changes
- 2013-09-11: The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wasn't The Only Zelda Game Nintendo Considered For HD Remake