Now that Nintendo has released Pikmin 3 for the Wii U, owners of the less-then-popular console are looking to the future in anticipation for more games. One of those titles is the HD remake of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, which is expected to be made availing in Japan on September 26 and will release in the U.S. in October. Since we’re getting close to the game’s official release, Nintendo has decided to tease us with 11 new screenshots of the game, which will cause you to drool just a little bit.
The screenshots that have been released by Nintendo offer a nice variety of scenes from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD that shows some battle scenes, adventuring through the high seas and some other shots of the game that show just how much effort was put into the HD version of the game. One of my absolute favorite shots is the one I featured above, which not only shows Link in all of his HD glory, but also the detail in the village he’s visiting is absolutely stunning.
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: nintendo, the legend of zelda, wii u,