Back in June, Respawn Entertainment revealed its upcoming game, Titanfall, would be making its way to the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC with a tentative release-date window of spring 2014. Since then, we’ve seen Titanfall impress the majority of gamers at this year’s E3 with its live demo during Microsoft’s Xbox presentation, and Respawn Entertainment is now wowing Gamescom with a brand-new trailer.
The new trailer for Titanfall that was put together specifically for Gamescom shows off some cinematic multiplay gameplay as it features the new Attrition Mode and a new map called Angel City. The gameplay trailer does a great job of showing action for both the pilot as well as the Titan, but one of the more impressive parts of the video is when the pilot ejects himself out of the Titan and initiates “Follow Mode.” This mode is one we can see ourselves using often, so long as there is an enemy pilot in a hard-to-reach spot.
The Gamescom trailer for Titanfall is seriously impressive and the more EA and Respawn Entertainment show off Titanfall, the more I want Titanfall. Hopefully its release date of spring 2014 doesn’t get pushed back for any reason as the sooner it’s released, the better.
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]