Verizon Wireless has just made available the Motorola Droid Ultra as well as Motorola Droid Maxx online, where the former will cost you $199.99 with a new 2-year contract or $599.99 if you prefer to pick it up unlocked. This would be a Verizon-exclusive smartphone which will be powered by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, sporting LTE connectivity, NFC, a 5” Super AMOLED display at 1280 x 720 pixels, a splash resistant case, a 10-megapixel camera at the back with a 2-megapixel shooter in front, 2GB RAM, a dual-core 1.7GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 16GB of internal memory, and a 2,140 mAh battery.
As for the Motorola Droid Maxx, it is more or less similar to the Droid Ultra, although it is a wee bit thicker due to the fact that it carries a 3,500 mAh battery, with 32GB of internal memory. If you are interested in the Droid Maxx, it will cost you $299.99 on a 2-year contract, or $699.99 sans contract. Not only that, the smaller and definitely more affordable Motorola Droid Mini ought to also hit Verizon from August 29th onwards, with a starting price of $99.99. Which of the handsets mentioned do you think you would be able to jive with when it arrives? Do you value battery life over aesthetics?
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-05 Verizon's Moto G Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-11-29 White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- 2013-07-25 Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Is Really A Verizon Employee-Exclusive
- 2013-07-23 Motorola Droid Ultra Limited Edition Leaked
- 2013-07-02 Motorola Droid Ultra Outed On Official Landing Page