When it comes to luxury handsets, the name Vertu would definitely resonate across the board, there is no two ways about it. The thing is, we have seen Vertu roll out handsets in the past that were commercial tie-ins with the prancing horse, and this particular symbiotic partnership does not seem to have reached the end just yet as we have the recently announced Vertu Ti Ferrari Limited Edition that is said to have been inspired by the design of the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. Of course, since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, we too, have caught a couple of clones in the past ourselves.
Back to the Vertu Ti Ferrari Limited Edition – this new handset will merge the iconic DNA of Vertu alongside the timeless styling of Ferrari’s fastest road-going car to date, the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. Simple called the Vertu Ti Ferrari Limited Edition, this particular smartphone will be covered in luxurious Ferrari leather, boasting red-stitching around the shell that is pretty much what you will find on the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta’s seats. At the back of this luxury handset lies the famous prancing horse insignia, not to mention a strong resemblance to the F12 tail lights that look simply mean and aggressive.
Next Story: 3Dörtgen Is Turkey’s First 3D Printer Store
- 2014-03-14: CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2014-03-04: Apple CarPlay Demonstrated In A Ferrari
- 2013-10-02: Vertu Constellation Smartphone Announced, Does Not Come Cheap
- 2013-08-01: Vertu Ti Ferrari Limited Edition Gains Design Inspiration From F12 Berlinetta
- 2013-04-10: FS1 Air Speaker Dock Announced
- 2013-03-05: Future Ferrari Models Could See iPads Integrated Into Them
- 2009-05-04: Nokia Vertu Ferrari Cloned