Volvo, many times often dubbed to be the world’s safest car, has certainly moved away from its boxy look for some number of years now, sporting sleek designs and beautiful curves along the way. Well, we are glad to bring you a video of the Volvo Coupe Concept from the Swedish vehicle manufacturer, where it boasts of a bold new design direction from Volvo Cars. The Volvo Coupe Concept is characterized by daring proportions, a new face and an interior that would not fall short of your expectations, boasting exquisite craftsmanship and innovative technology.
The Volvo Concept Coupe would be the first of a series of three concept cars, where all three of them are individual methods of representing the next generation of Volvo models. The Volvo Concept Coupe is also said to be the first car that will be built on Volvo’s new Scalable Product Architecture (SPA), liberating Volvo’s designers from the limitations of previous cross-brand platforms. The Volvo Concept Coupe looks starkly different from other older models, where there is a new topography on the bonnet alongside a ‘floating’ grille, which will be flanked by new T-shaped DRL headlights. Is it me, or do you think that cars on the road these days tend to look very ‘angry’?
Next Story: LG Sound Plate To Make IFA 2013 Debut
- 2014-04-11: Volvo Inflatable Child Seat Concept
- 2014-03-14: CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2014-03-03: Volvo Demonstrates Apple's CarPlay Features In Video
- 2014-02-26: Volvo Human Machine Interface Set For Geneva Debut
- 2014-02-23: Volvo Cars Sees Potential In Connected Cars And New Delivery System