If there is one thing we love about Blizzard games is that the developer has a knack for telling stories and creating some pretty epic trailers, and if you’re a huge World of Warcraft fan who is still playing the game, or are looking to get back into it, a recently released trailer for Patch 5.4 could be worth your time. The patch is titled “Siege of Orgrimmar” and it basically pits players against 14 different bosses, with one of them being Garrosh Hellscream himself. The trailer itself looks pretty epic and the boss fights look pretty fun too, so if you have a few minutes to spare, it’s definitely worth checking out.
The patch is also expected to introduce a new area called the Timeless Isle and will include new Endless Events, and cross-realm features for lower population servers. The patch is due for a release on the 27th of August so it’s time to start gearing up! Given the epic proportions of this patch and considering that it does seem like a “finale” sort of raid, we wonder if this could be the last major raid introduced before Blizzard announces the next World of Warcraft expansion, which some are speculating could be unveiled at Gamescom later this month.
- 2014-04-18 Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16 Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11 World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08 Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03 World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase