We know you’re probably excited about the upcoming release of Microsoft’s Xbox One console judging by how hit or miss it is at this point to successfully pre-order the console through various retailers. Each day that passes is another day we’re all closer to the release of the Xbox One, and to help move the hype train along, Microsoft has gone through the “trouble” of unboxing the Day One Edition of its upcoming next-generation console.
Larry Hryb takes us through the unboxing experience, which the box itself is exclusive to those who ordered the Day One Edition of the Xbox One, and inside the box you’ll find a limited-edition controller as well as a “Day One Edition” digital achievement. The Xbox One Kinect is of course included with each console purchase and will support 1080p video and come with a four-microphone array and an IR blaster, which makes it possible to control all of your electronic devices.
Microsoft also unveiled some additional information as to the contents inside of the box, such as the Xbox One controller’s ability to switch to wired mode and its ability to work using only a microUSB cable without the need of a battery pack. An HDMI cable and headset will also be included in the Xbox One retail package, with the headset receiving improved audio quality and comfort.RELATED
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- Watch All 30 Minutes Of The Latest Nintendo Direct Right Here
- Follow: Microsoft, unboxing, xbox, Xbox One,