Sony’s PlayStation 4 has been announced for a release on the 15th of November, but what about Microsoft’s Xbox One? At the moment nothing official has been said regarding the Xbox One’s release, but thanks to a new rumor, it looks like the 8th of November could be a possible release date, a good one week before the PlayStation 4 hits the shelves of retailers and the home of gamers. This is thanks to a source of Kotaku who works for a signage and product placement company whose clients include Walmart, and according to an email that they were forwarded, the 8th of November release date for the Xbox One was listed.
However unlike the rest of the products that were confirmed, like the PlayStation 4 for example, the Xbox One’s release date did not have the “confirm” tag next to it, suggesting that either Microsoft has yet to finalize the date, or if Walmart is merely speculating on a possible release date. We wouldn’t be surprised if it were the latter, but at the same time it wouldn’t be a stretch of the imagination if both consoles were released around the same time as the other. In any case don’t get your hopes up just yet, and hopefully Microsoft will be making an announcement soon.
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06: Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update
- 2014-04-06: Support For Xbox One External Game Storage Coming Soon