There are sources from Taiwan that point to XiaoMi rolling out their very own 8-core smartphone, which would definitely not come across as a surprise, especially we do seem to be moving towards a market which will feature 8-core processors eventually. Word on the street has it that this particular 8-core smartphone will roll out after the HongMi. Yes, I am equally at sea with you concerning the most recent HongMi smartphone, which is supposedly based on the quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor, and the same source also touted that the XiaoMi 8-core smartphone will be based on MediaTek MT6592 8-core processor.
Right now, we do know that Lenovo, Oppo, Gionee and Vivo happen to be working on a smartphone that will run on the MediaTek MT6592 8-core processor. XiaoMi intends to make a splash in the Chinese market so that they too, will be able to carve out a market share for themselves in this highly competitive area. With a population of 1.3 billion and growing, it would be insane for anyone to miss out on this lucrative consumer segment. Chances are this XiaoMii 8 core smartphone will roll out a few months after the third generation XiaoMi Mi3 hits the decks in China.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: xiaomi,