At the end of last month, we reported a rumor that touched on the upcoming XiaoMi Mi3’s release date which has allegedly been delayed to the month of September. I guess since we are well halfway into August, and September is not too far away considering how fast time flies these days, then it should not be too painful to wait it out just a few more weeks, right? The next generation XiaoMi flagship smartphone would be the XiaoMi Mi3 (what is it with the number 3 anyways?), and so far credit must be given to the folks over at XiaoMi for keeping the XiaoMi Mi3 under wraps pretty well, since no one has actually seen the actual device just yet.
Sources from China have, however, unearthed a case that is allegedly meant for the XiaoMi Mi3, and judging by this particular case, it looks longer than usual and boasts a XiaoMi logo in front that would certainly go some way in dropping a hint. It remains to be seen whether this particular case is an an official accessory from XiaoMi, or does it hail from a third party accessory manufacturer. Do you think the Meizu MX3 will trump the upcoming XiaoMi Mi3 in their home market?
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs .50 Caliber Rifle: Fight!
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games