If you love being exclusive in your life as well as lifestyle, then you would very well know that having a load of money would help you get ahead of the competition. Not only that, this would also mean you are able to place pre-orders of upcoming devices as well as playing the role of an early adopter. However, since the iPhone resonates extremely close to your heart, you might just be drawn towards picking up the world’s only 24 carat gold iPhone 5s that was recently launched by Goldgenie.
This is an exclusive iPhone 5s that will be draped in real 24 carat gold, rose gold and platinum. Apart from that, it will also feature a trio of designs that have been laced with flawless Swarovski crystals. As long as you dig deep into your bank account, you will be able to bring home these beautiful amalgamations of art and technology in a handmade cherry oak presentation box. These iPhone 5s’ will be sold unlocked, with the price range starting from £2,137 ($2,820) and going all the way to £3,130.98 ($4,144.63). This is the ultimate bling phone that you can purchase where the iPhone 5s is concerned as at press time, although we do expect to see other more expensive models arrive in the future.
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2013-11-01 Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-25 iPhone 5s Supplies Are Now Even Shorter [Analyst]
- 2013-10-21 iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-20 iPhone 5s TV Ad Runs
- 2013-10-17 Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised