If you’re shopping about for a new monitor for use at home or work, Acer has recently announced the T272HUL display that you might be interested in. The monitor measures 27” and will support resolutions up to 2560×1440, four times the resolution of a regular HD monitor, and will also offer up a 178-degree viewing angle as well. For those running the Windows 8 operating system, Acer’s newly announced monitor will also offer 10-point multitouch that will allow you to interact with it with touch-based gestures.
The monitor will also pack a built-in webcam and a microphone, thus saving you the need to get an external webcam or microphone for video conferences. Other specifications of the monitor include a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1, a tiltable design that allows users to tilt the monitor to an angle of 60-degrees, dual-link DVI, DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4, two built-in 2-watt speakers, and three USB 3.0 ports for those who are looking to plug extra devices to it. The Acer T272HUL display will be priced at €799 and will be available starting this September in Europe, Middle East, and African markets. No word on when it will be announced for the US market at this point in time.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!